The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, The TRUTH

My journey back to me...

Saturday, December 25, 2010

((Weigh-In #3))

I didn't have a chance to post earlier in the week, but here's what's been going on!

Still haven't made it to the gym...hoping to get some killer workouts in this week!

On December 19, I weighed in: 142.7! A 2.5 pound loss since my last weigh-in!

On December 22, I weighed in: 141.8. Another 0.9 pounds down!

On December 23, I weighed in at 141.5, so yet another 0.3 pounds down!

This morning, I weighed about 142.8 or so, but I'm going to re-weigh in the morning (probably) to see if that was accurate. Even if that's accurate, I have lost 3.5 pounds! And if I have stayed down to around 141.5, then I've lost a total of 4.8 pounds! Either way, I'm happy to see some progress :D

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment